National Curriculum: An Introduction to Working and Socializing with People Who Are Deaf-Blind, The
The materials include activities and programs that can be adapted for use in a multitude of settings to encourage a better understanding of the Deaf-Blind community.
The DVD offers five informative, easy-to-understand programs:
- The Deaf-Blind Community Experience
- Understanding Technology Used by People Who Are Deaf-Blind
- Sighted Guide Techniques with People Who Are Deaf-Blind
- Tactile Communication Methods and Techniques
- Interpreting Adjustments
The National Curriculum: An Introduction to Working and Socializing with People Who Are Deaf-Blind also includes a four-credit college course. This course offers more than sixty hours of classroom instruction and provides a course outline, sample syllabus, and a listing of recommended texts.
A CD with the book's contents in ASCII format is also included.
Please allow 4 weeks processing time when ordering this product. Thank you!
- Developed by Northwestern Connecticut Community College
- 2 Books and DVD
- 208-page regular print book, 384-page large print book, and 122-minute DVD
- Item Number