Signing Naturally Units 1-6 Teacher's Curriculum
- Full color curriculum, featuring still photos from the video material
- Complete PowerPoint presentation to offer flexibility and options for presenting information in the classroom
- Classroom materials provided as electronic files (CD-ROM) for teachers to create their own set of materials. Also includes PDF of existing Units 7-12 from discontinued Signing Naturally Level 1 Teacher's Curriculum.
- Unit 6, Storytelling, builds narrative skills appropriate to new learners
- Teacher's Answer book (Student's workbook with answers, 2 DVDs totaling 7 1/2 hours)
Signing Naturally is one of the most widely used ASL curriculums throughout the United States and Canada. And now you can see for yourself, Signing Naturally Units 1-6 is truly the BEST Made Better!
Attention Teachers: You may find an overlap of materials when using the updated Signing Naturally Units 1-6 and the older Signing Naturally Units 7-12. The PDF available to download on the left hand side of this page will help you navigate through. With an anticipated release of Signing Naturally Units 7-12 coming in fall 2014, we hope this download can help you until the updated materials are released.
- Cheri Smith, Ella Mae Lentz, and Ken Mikos
- 8 1/2 x 11 Teacher's Guide and Answer key, 2 DVDs, and 1 Teacher's CD-ROM
- 696-page Teacher's Guide
- Item Number