Signing Naturally Units 7–12 is the second book in the series of curricular materials for the instruction of American Sign Language (ASL) as a second language. Teachers who have used Signing Naturally Units 1-6, will find this book provides excellent materials to further the instruction of ASL with their students. The goal is to provide students with the skills to communicate in a wider array of situations, to further develop their language fluency and to advance their level of comprehension of ASL in culturally appropriate ways.
Features of Units 7-12:
- Similar in format to Signing Naturally Units 1-6
- Materials DVD contains over 1000 PowerPoint slides and over 2 hours of video clips to show in the classroom
- Approximately 100 hours of instructional material
*We have learned of missing/incorrect files from the Teacher's DVD found in the back of the Teacher's Guide. First, check the left side of the DVD, if you see V3, you have the updated DVD and do not need any of the additional files below. If you see V2, please select the "Teacher DVD Materials" tab, download each file and replace the ones you have saved onto your computer.
If you have the original DVD (no V2 or V3 showing), please follow the Vimeo links directly below to download missing videos, and also download all files under "Teacher DVD Materials."
- Unit 7.13 Lesson "Family Portrait" Click Download on our Vimeo page.
- Unit 11.12 Follow-up "In the Classroom 2" Click Download on our Vimeo page.
FREE Teacher Training videos for Units 7-12 direct from the authors! Just click here to visit our special page!