Requirements for Training
A minimum of 2 days and a maximum of 6 days (depending on training content) from 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. with an hour and a half break for lunch recommended.
However, the facilities must be available at 8:30 a.m. for set up, and until 5:00 p.m. each day. The final day of training may be scheduled from 8 a. m. to 3:30 p. m. if that will allow the presenter to return to BWI on the final day of training.
Each room must be large enough for participants (20) to sit comfortably and have a writing surface. Desks should be arranged in a U-shape. Lighting should have variable control to improve visibility. There must be doors that close and walls that ensure noise reduction. Adequate drinking water should be provided for participants. Break out rooms or spaces are required for practice sessions. Number of rooms or spaces varies depending on training selected. The instructor requires a table with nearby access to an electrical outlet and a stool or chair. The LCD projector should include an extension cord to ensure that it can be connected to the instructor's laptop and a remote control.
The following equipment is needed:
- Chalkboard with chalk, or whiteboard with markers and dry eraser.
- SMART CLASSROOM or LCD EQUIPMENT that has a remote control and allows input to be changed for various sources.
- VIDEO with a remote control, DVD, AND CD player.
- DVD player and large monitor with a fully operational remote control
- A copy of teacher's DVD that corresponds to the topic of the specific training.
- In some cases recording equipment may be requested for participants to record their work.
- Participants should bring laptops, audio recorders and in some cases video recorders along with appropriate recording media.
DawnSignPress provides a complete set of all ten volumes of the Effective Interpreting Series Teacher sets, complimentary to all registrants.
Honorarium for Trainer
Please send an email to email@example.com for complete information.
Non-smoking, pet free room that is located away from the ice machine and the elevator.
Rental (1 car) to be picked up & dropped off at the airport.
Unless otherwise stated, the preferred point of departure is BWI (Baltimore/Washington International Airport). (Trainer will make flight arrangements).
The site coordinator is responsible to reimburse trainer for any fees associated with mailing the handouts.
Site Coordinator will reimburse trainer for all meal expenses.