If you are not 100% satisfied with your merchandise, please call us within 30 days from date of receipt to obtain an authorization number to return the merchandise. Please note that the items need to be received by DawnSignPress and evaluated before we can process a credit.
- Before returning merchandise, a Return Authorization (R/A) number is required. Email your request for authorization to email@example.com or complete the return request on our website at http://www.dawnsign.com/contact-us.
- Your request for Return Authorization must include the original DawnSignPress sales invoice number, invoice date, product ID, original sales price, discount received, and quantity to be returned.
- Merchandise must be in LIKE-NEW, clean, saleable condition to be eligible for return.
- Only merchandise purchased directly from DawnSignPress is eligible for return.
- The original invoice must be paid in full and the customer account must be current before a return authorization will be granted.
- Return Authorization requests must be received by DawnSignPress within 9 months of the original invoice date.
- Single items that were originally purchased as part of a set may not be returned for credit.
- Non-DawnSignPress titles that we distribute are not returnable unless damaged or defective.
- Damaged product claims mut be requested separately from other types of returns and received by DawnSignPress within 30 days of the invoice date.
- Your Return Authorization (R/A) number will be emailed to you.
- R/A numbers are valid for 30 days from their issue date.
- R/A numbers must be clearly marked on the outside of the return box(es) or shipment will be refused.
- All return shipping charges must be prepaid.
- Our return shipping address is: DawnSignPress 6130 Nancy Ridge Drive, San Diego, CA 92121-3223.
- A restocking charge of 10% of the billed value will be deducted from all returns on commercial accounts.
- There will be an additional 20% penalty of the billed value of merchandise returned that is in shopworn condition (not in LIKE-NEW condition).
- Shopworn characteristics include minor scratches, cracked or bent spine, labels/stickers, marked pages, fading, or curling of corners.
- Significantly damaged, marked or stickered products or those missings parts such as DVDs or CDs are not eligible for credit and if received will be offered back to customers, shipped at their expense.
- After receipt of returned merchandise, credit is issued in the form of a credit memo for the list price, less any sales discounts, less the restocking fee and any additional penalties. Credit can be applied toward future orders.
- A cash refund of unused credit can be requested, in writing, six months after the credit memo date.
- Returns that do not comply with the policies stated above may be subject to additional processing fees.