Roles and Responsibilities
Serves as the first point of contact for all training requests.
DawnSignPress coordinator will:
- Send training information to the site coordinator
- Communicate the following information to everyone involved:
- Name of sponsoring agency (educational institution or organization)
- Name and phone number and cell phone number of training site coordinator
- Location of training
- Once the training dates are set with the trainer, and cost for training has been determined by site coordinator, DawnSignPress will work with the site coordinator to:
- Advertise the training via email notification list
- Arrange for participants to buy and receive teacher's sets prior to the training.
- Send proof of attendance to participants after the training has been completed.
- Make flight arrangements and coordinate her travel schedule, with site coordinator
- Send copies of handouts to site coordinator (if needed)
- Send a letter of agreement or contract to presenter confirming dates and acceptance of all terms described above. The agreement shall be between Effective Interpreting, Inc and the host site institution.
Effective Interpreting, Inc
533 Saltworks Ct
Annapolis MD 21401?
- Please send a copy of the letter of agreement to:
Attn: Joe Seifrid
6130 Nancy Ridge Drive
San Diego, CA 92121
- Send driving direction from airport to hotel and hotel to training site via email at least 5 business days in advance of the training.