American Sign Language Babies Collection
Signing with babies brings many advantages. Here are just a few:
- Allows your baby to communicate before they can talk
- Creates a better bond between you and your baby
- Reduces fussing and frustration when your baby can’t say what they want
- Builds language pathways in the brain
- Accelerates language comprehension
- Increases I.Q.
American Sign Language Babies is a series of 4 board books with signs
for common words used in everyday communication with a baby or toddler.
Organized around topics like food and clothing, each book contains 14
signs. Learn the 56 signs here for FREE. Click the link below to see
co-author and mom Tina Jo Breindel show you how to sign with your baby.